Re: Using stow with Garnome

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 14:07, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I was looking at ways to manage the G2 apps that I build that aren't part
> > of garnome.
>
> Would they be worth adding? Send over some garballs. :-)

Yeah, will try to.

They are the Gnome IrDA applet, SCREEM (website management app), glabels
(a lable creator), gnetmd (for hooking up to your NetMD, maybe not
popular enough though), pig (the pluggable image generator - why have
fractals become uncool?) and maybe the G2 versions of Dia and Anjuta.

I'll put something together and submit them via Bugzilla.

--
* Simon Wong *