Re: error during gtk+ patch on Solaris 9

<quote who="Lynn, Michael C">

> I'm trying to install Gnome >= 2.2 on a machine using Solaris 9 and am
> having very little luck.  I tried installing it via Garnome 0.22 and now
> with 0.23 but both choke at the same place - before you ask, I do have a
> sane gnu chain (I even made the tools over again thinking that something was
> wrong with them).  Can anyone pls hlp?

It's fairly likely that, whilst you have the toolchain, GARNOME may not be
using it. Edit line 208 in gar.lib.mk, swapping patch for gpatch. That might
do it, not sure.

     "Linux is not like Novell, it isn't going to run out of money - it
              started off bankrupt, in a way." - Steve Ballmer