Re: Jade errors in fontconfig

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> <quote who="Lee Willis">
>
> > Trying to build 0.23.0 on mandrake 9.0 gives a whole host of jade errors
> > when building fontconfig (Extract taken from a "make" in
> > misc/fontconfig/work/main.d/fontconfig-2.1.92)
>
> I've only built it with jade, not openjade. Could you try jade and see if it
> works? That will help your report.

There aren't any jade packages for mandrake, I can't
get the darn thing to build from source, neither can I get later
versions of openjade to build from source.

As a last resort I tried some .debs of jade/sp/libsp run through alien,
but still seemed to get the same problems (Although I wouldn't be at all
surprised if my environment was now well and truly screwed with partial
installations of all sorts of guff - and I don't understand the whole
jade/docbook/sp/libsp relationships to dissect it right now).

I just removed "doc"[1] from the Makefile and build is continuing ...

Lee
[1] Who needs documentation anyway!
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------