gcc 2.95 sticky notes compile error (was Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!)

On 15 Apr 2003, Ron Smits wrote:

> bug 110842 is opened for this, the diff file is attached to the bug and
> to this mail
>
> Let's hope people will read these mails before mailing again:)

Nice work. I've just changed the subject line to make this thread stand
out a bit in the archive listing. <ducks>

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Wyer     <mike wyer org>     www.wyer.org/mike     07974 254007

    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather...
  ... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car"