Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

Just a simple perl-script I wacked together.

Great to see it being used. :-D

Please let me know if any changes are needed, bugs needing a fix or you
are in desperate need of a copy of this script.

-Aschwin

--
Aschwin van der Woude <aschwin van der woude creanor com>
Creanor Oy