Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 08:04, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   * Expect some build issues with: net-rhythmbox/sound-juicer (they both
>     want libmusicbrainz, but different versions), mono-debugger and xmlroff.

I was going to change s-j to look for MusicBrainz 1.1 as well (assuming
I wasn't using the new API), but then I was told that net-rb has just
been patched to use MusicBrainz 2.0, so I didn't bother...

I expect the next version of net-rb will use 2.0, and I still might add
1.1 checks, so this should be sorted out fairly soon.

Ross
                                      jabber: ross jabber debian net
                                    www: http://www.burtonini.com./