gaim 0.61.0

I wanted to install gaim on my garnome system but I wanted it to be (mostly) automated so I could concentrate on working (yeah right)

So I created a new directory under misc and made a Makefile and checksums file for gaim 0.61.0

It's in the middle of compiling GAIM right now (I really wanted GTK2 support for better cut and paste support).

Can this be added to garnome as an additional package under misc (and if so how does that happen).

I'm runing garnome 0.22.0 on a Debian 3.0 powerpc installation and it's really awesome so far.
Thanks to everyone for their hard work!

Here's my files:

---Makefile---
GARNAME = gaim
GARVERSION = 0.61
CATEGORIES = misc
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.gz

MASTER_SITES = ftp://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gaim/

DESCRIPTION = gaim
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

include ../category.mk

--checksums--
6cd33bfcae2e5adb303c61296d07ca6b  download/gaim-0.61.tar.gz