Re: gdm and Sessions/Gnome

Wow, your right!

I checked the resolution difference between startx and gdm... aparently
gdm starts the X server in 72 dpi while startx starts the server in
100.  Go figure.  I simply added the '-dpi 100' option to the X command
in the gdm config file (don't know if this is the right place to do
this... but it works).

Thank you.

=====