Re: garnome compilation error on Red Hat 7.3 with gcc 3.2

On Monday 23 September 2002 19:55, Andy Tai wrote:
>Thanks for the reply.  With Red Hat 7, the distro
>compiler is gcc 2.96.  So you can see that I try to
>avoid it...

The question though is why?  If you have been keeping the system
up2date, then the installed version s/b 2.96-112, and thats quite
capable AFAIK.  I had gcc-3.2 in for a while, but finally ripped it
back out because it couldn't find the installed qt-3.0.4 lbs when
there were 4 of them installed here & there.  Lifes too short to
screw with such headaches.