Re: Help Documents

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 14:24, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="John Williams">
>
> > On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 04:40, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
> > > Try,
> > > scrollkeeper-update -o ~/garnome/share/omf/
> > >
> > > Works for me, except for "introduction-to-gnome" which is not
> > > well-formed xml.
> >
> > Thanks Ronald, but it still does not work.  (I executed that command and
> > re-started yelp but there was not change.)  I appreciate your help
> > nonetheless.
>
> Works here - did you specify the correct prefix with -o?

Or any error messages ?

If you use the wrong path, you will most likely get a lot of errors
stating the docs can not validated against the DTD. That's because you
try to validate old docs against the new DTD.

What does,
xmlcatalog ~/garnome/etc/xml/catalog "-//OMF//DTD Scrollkeeper OMF
Variant V1.0//EN"
return? On my machine it's:
/home/ronald/garnome/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Which is the correct dtd for gnome2 and my installation.

Does ~/garnome/etc/scrollkeeper.conf point to the right dir?
You might also want to check out:
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/yelp/setup-system.html
That's where I found the hind to scrollkeeper-update.

Ronald