Re: 0.14.1 to 0.16.1

<quote who="Aschwin van der Woude">

> Since 0.12 I have been updating the tree. So not recompiling each new
> version. I just diff-ed over the Makefiles to see what changed.  Than I
> edited each Makefile by hand and recompiled. So far I have had little
> trouble.

That's essentially what I'm going to do with the new update system, it will
run diffs, check which files are changed, and keep going.

The only issue is binary files in the tree, which I've tried to minimise. I
think there's only the one bzipped patch at the moment. Everything else is
downloaded. I'm going to unbzip that patch and possibly bzip the main
archive... Hmm.

Anyway, yes, coming soon to a GARNOME near you.

                          I am Jack's smoking gun.