Re: gnome-panel garnome 0.15.0

Hi all: I installed garnome 0.15.0 last night. I am still having problems
with gnome-panel. I lost my bottom panel 2 or 3 garnomes ago and have
been trying to replace it ever since. I was able to add a panel this
time but it is only 2 inches wide! And I can not get it any wider? I
still think the work place switcher also has a bug in it. It will not
let me have my 8 work places I like to have. And help still crashes on
me also?

--
Michael Dewey
md_291 onebox com - email