Garnome 0.15

Hi folks,

I just built garnome 0.15 on one of my machines and I noticed that the menu
is a lot shorter than it used to be :->  The desktop's "Applications" menu
doesn't seem to have any apps in it, no games, no internet apps, etc. even-
though the apps are physically present (have been compiled correctly).

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?  0.14.1 was just fine.

Bill Sidhipong                                         main:   949 341-1900
Systems Administrator                                  fax:    949 341-1901
AXYS Design Automation, Inc.                           direct: 949 341-1931
1 Jenner Drive, Suite 260                              mobile: 949 887-6865
Irvine, CA 92618                                 mailto:  bs axysdesign com
http://www.axysdesign.com