Re: gnome-fifth-toe build error

<quote who="Sydney Weidman">

> Wondering if I need to be root to do make install for gimp-print. I know
> most of the other packages can be installed as a user, since they get
> installed in $HOME/garnome. If I install gimp-print as root will it mess
> up my cups installation?

Don't bother, it's just being poopie - I meant to disable it in the 0.15.0
garball, but it uses non-standard configure flags, and I chose the wrong
one.

Basically, s/--disable-cups/--without-cups/ in the gimp-print Makefile, then
rebuild (make clean ; make install).

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish