Re: bad checksum for quick-lounge-applet

<quote who="Greg KH">

> But hm, why would the upstream tarballs change?

Dunno, the author is pretty fresh, so he might have thought that adding a
small bugfix to an existing tarball was a good idea... Not sure.

> Any pointer to an old one that I can diff against to verify nothing "bad"
> is in it?

I cp'ed over my copy by mistake -> perhaps the best thing to do is ask the
author.

                          chown -R us:us yourbase