Preferences and Garnome 0.15.0

Installed Garnome 0.15.0 last night with no compile problems whatsoever
on my Slackware 8.1 based system. (Although I did remove the Slackware
Nautilus package before compiling... I also copied my Slackware-specific
gconf path before logging back in.)

Everything looks OK, except that there are no items except submenus
under Desktop Preferences on the main menu.

Everything's there via Nautilus, and the quick look I took at the
vfolder structure this morning didn't reveal any obvious issues.

I plan to dig deeper, but thought I'd ask around first.

TIA

Barthel
--
      ld_barthel yahoo com | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

You cannot achieve the impossible without attempting the absurd.