Re: redhat-artwork build failed

<quote who="Joe McDevitt">

> I have redhat 7.3 and I am using garnome 0.14.1.  I've tried to build
> redhat-artwork like everything else but it failed with:

(random qt breakage snipped)

The next version of GARNOME will have the qt/kde stuff patched out for
redhat-artwork. No idea what's going on in your build.

> I installed redhat-logos-1.1.4-1 since redhat-artwork-0.36-1 lists it as
> a depends.  I also have kde 3.0 installed.

Dude, GARNOME is building redhat-artwork from source. It doesn't care about
fake rpm dependencies. :-)

   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne