Compile error on RH7.3 with Garnome 0.18.3

Hrm...  GARNOME 0.18.3 compiled just fine yesterday on an RH8 box.  I'm
getting compile errors when trying to build the gnome-desktop meta-garball
in the librsvg gdk-pixbuf-loader section.  Snippet of the compile error is
included attached (I didn't include it below b/c of pine's line-wrapping
foo).

What's odd is that this portion of librsvg wasn't compiled by RH8.  Is
there an RH73 package I can install to prevent GARNOME from wanting to
compile this portion of the package?

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224