GARNOME 0.18.3 is OUT!

Hey gang,

0.18.3 is out, and I'm hoping like hell the fontconfig/Xft2 stuff is finally
sorted. I tried this out on a woody chroot here, and it built and worked
successfully. You might want to check the directories in fonts.conf if your
fonts (or some of them) are missing... Might be a buglet, not sure.

  - New: ghex!
  - Updated: acme, totem, gnumeric.
  - Fixed: gnet checksums and -Werror.
  - Fixed: fontconfig/Xft2 setup, GARNOME now builds fontconfig, Xrender and
    Xft2, thanks to hints from "Martin H." on desktop-devel-list. This ought
    to work with old versions of X and might just work on other platforms.
    But I doubt it. :-)

Note that between Xrender, Xft and fontconfig, GARNOME might download the
fcpackage tarball three times. Will not be an issue if you have a caching
http proxy, or are pulling them in from a GARCHIVE.

Thanks,

                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.