GDM...problems on Debian Sid

Hello there,

I have a curious thing here. I had GDM 2.4 instaled and running OK...but
something really weird occured.
I just change my Gnome2 path installation and boooonnn!!! Every time i
reboot, when GDM try to start it fails several times trying to open the
display 0.
I've been trying to enable more displays that GDM can run and nothing.
I've cheked that gdm is still a user and a group...it's OK.
So please, if anyone has experienced something like this, i'll be
gratfull.

Thanx in advance

Keyman