Re: Garnome & GNOME 2.0.3

<quote who="Alessandro Distaso">

> Hi all. I would ask you if the current stable garnome supports gnome
> 2.0.3. If not, when will released the new garnome?

No, there's no released GARNOME for 2.0.3, one will be released when it's
ready.

(Note that because GARNOME is for GNOME testers, I'm far more interested in
supporting the 2.1.x branch at the moment, because it's what we need to bash
on for the next stable release. 2.0.3 *is* a stable release, and therefore
not much use to GARNOME users.)

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.