Nautilus and Panel Crashes

Before i go looking in bugzilla i want to find out if other people have
been experiencing these problems:

1. The Panel crashes a lot - and seems to crash a lot of the time just
after another application has crashed(eg. nautilus).

2. I have no tree view sidebar in nautilus, and i want to make a patch
in relation to it so it's kinda important :(

I was able to fix the previously mentioned View As.. bug in nautilus,
but it seems to crash still when doing something as simple as copying a
file - guess it just needs some stabalising.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]