Re: yelp won't compile
- From: Mikael Olenfalk <mikael netgineers se>
- To: Simon Wong <sjpwongbulk bigpond com>
- Cc: Garnome <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: yelp won't compile
- Date: 21 Nov 2002 10:52:39 +0100
> No dev package in Debian - it IS a development package!
> ii gettext 0.10.40-8 GNU Internationalization utilities
> ii gettext-base 0.10.40-8 GNU Internationalization utilities for
I have those :(
Tried to #include <libintl.h> in yelp-window.c which turned out,
<libgnome/i18n.h> (or whatever) already included it :(
What to do, what to do?
With friendly regards,
<mikael at netgineers dot se>
] [Thread Prev