Re: garnome mozilla question

Hi,

When I built my version of mozilla with Xft support I had to LD_PRELOAD
both libfontconfig.so and libXft.so  Don't know if that's the right fix
but it works for me.

LD_PRELOAD=/home/testuser/garnome/lib/libXft.so:/home/testuser/garnome/lib/libfontconfig.so mozilla

HTH!

Allen

--
Ajit George <ajitgeorge sympatico ca>