Re: galeon / gstreamer on linux-powerpc (hacking-0.19.0)

Many thanks.  I realized after I sent this that I didn't provide enough
information so that's my bad.  But that was the information I needed.  :-)

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224