Re: Straw - Re: (no subject)

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:53, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

> and after installing mx, force-installing db3-devel (RH8 uses db4) and
> recompiling bsddb3... Straw works! Cool.
>
> Going to create RPMs for it methinks.

Replying to myself here - not a good idea, pygtk2 1.99.13 install files
in a different location, which breaks RH's config tools. If I put the
files back in the original location straw might not be happy.. arrgh,
let things be :p
--
Michel

When I sell liquor, it's called bootlegging; when my patrons serve
it on silver trays on Lake Shore Drive, it's called hospitality.
		-- Al Capone