Re: FREETYPE2 macro definition

On 2002.11.01 14:40 Francis Bouchard wrote:
I run Gnome with GDK_USE_XFT=1, and it loops with the message that my Xft configuration may be broken. Xft 1 and 2 are installed in /usr/X11R6, freetype is installed in /usr and /usr/X11R6. Fontconfig gives me a list of about 60 fonts, so it is just a matter of Xft finding them .

> It looks like I need FREETYPE2 defined for anti-aliasing to work.
> Freetype 2 is installed, what may be the problem then ?

Not sure, you haven't provided any information.

- Jeff

I had this problem, read the list archives to find out what I did. Basically it is making sure the .pc files are in the right place at the right time.

Samuel Stringham