Re: Finding dependencies sources

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> <quote who="James Labarre">
> > I wanted to experiment with using Garnome under Cygwin, so that
> > means the standard deb & rpm files are out (I'd have to compile
> > libraries I didn't already have).
>
> I'd just like to single that out as particularly:
>
>  a) Brave
>  b) Insane
>  c) Cool
>
> Nick (GAR creator) and I will back you up as much as possible. I'd
> love to see it happen (and a lot of people would love to see the
> portage work required, too).

	Ye gods and little fishes!  You are a crazy mutant freak!
Give us a kiss!

	If you do finally enumerate the necessary stuff for building,
then it may be feasible to actually make GAR packages out of the
dependencies.  It'd be a lot of work, but wouldn't it be totally
shithouse crazy to have a complete tree for CygWin?

	Everybody crazy!  Ha ha!

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end