garnome 0.10.0 gnome-session segfault

Hello!

I just installed the latest version of garnome, everything went pretty
smoothlyı, but gnome-session seems to segfault on startup.

ps ax shows me a process called

  /home/nickm/var/garnome/bin/gnome_segv gnome-session 11

and loads of

  /home/nickm/var/garnome/bin/gnome_segv gnome_segv 11

(Those may not be transcribed accurately). I get an empty screen
with a coloured background and nothing more...

So... does this mean that gnome-session is segfaulting, and
the segfault handler itself is segfaulting?

How do I debug this? Does any of this stuff get logged anywhere?

I'm running Mandrake 8.1 (which may be fairly broken at this stage).

Nick

ıI had to change gnome/scrollkeeper/files/buildDocBookCatalog
line 253 to:

  found=`find /usr/share -name docbookx.dtd 2> /dev/null`

as docbookx.dtd was in

  /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2/docbookx.dtd

on my box.