Error (0.10.1)

Hi,

I ran make install and it got a good ways through and said it couldn't find 'yacc'. So I installed byacc (from Debain unstable which is the distro I use) and ran it again. This time I got errors about 'initFlex' and so I looked at the requirements for installing garnome again and noticed that it needed bison and flex which I didn't have having never needed them before. So I uninstalled byacc, then installed bison and flex and tried garnome again. Now I'm still getting errors about not being able to find 'initFlex', 'yylex', 'yyparse' etc in activation_context_query_parser.*

How do I fix this?  Do I need to delete some files and run make again?

Thanks,
Moses McKnight