Re: garKDE - can't find Qt (after it's built)

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> Okay, don't expect much help with this ;-) but since it's there I
> thought I'd have a look...

:-) Qt has a weird build system, and I've managed to barf up some variables
and stuff. Expect it to be fixed in the next GARNOME (which will include
this week's snapshots, which are already looking pretty good).

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"