Re: garnome 0.10.0 compilation fails on rep-gtk

<quote who="Kemal G?rsoy">

> I am trying to install garnome 0.10.0 on RH7.2 with latest Ximian Gnome
> packages installed.  I starts OK, compiles approximately 1/3 of garnome,
> and when it comes to rep-gtk, I get an error message about file
> gdk-glue.lo. At this point compilation fails.
>
> Has somebody any idea?

I for one don't, because you haven't given us any real information about
what went wrong. Please include the build failure lines so we can have a
hope of knowing what happened.

Thanks,

    You know a French woman is faking it when she screams, "I would like
                     the table near the window please!"