Re: Python problems ?
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Paul Ervin <roberv attbi com>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Python problems ?
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:22:12 +1000
<quote who="Paul Ervin">
> Any Ideas ?
Yes, if you have fulfilled the python/python-xml dependencies, then you need
to rebuild libglade. make clean ; make install in its garball.
> What did I miss ? is there any other faq's I can view ? Is
> this error covered
> in a pervious email ? And if so, is it on the website somewhere ?
There's the mailing list archives, which are quite helpful now, given the
traffic to the list.
"GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman
] [Thread Prev