Re: Python problems ?

<quote who="Paul Ervin">

> Any Ideas ?

Yes, if you have fulfilled the python/python-xml dependencies, then you need
to rebuild libglade. make clean ; make install in its garball.

> What did I miss ? is there any other faq's I can view ? Is
> this error covered
> in a pervious email ? And if so, is it on the website somewhere ?

There's the mailing list archives, which are quite helpful now, given the
traffic to the list.

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman