Re: sound config

<quote who="Mark Price">

> A preliminary:
>    I am now using garnome-9.7.  I like the touch of including some of the
>    regular gnome menu items in the default menus now.
>    There is a bug, though, in the gnome-terminal which wasnt there before.
>    There are horizontal, small white lines and or dots sprinkled around
>    terminal.  I haven't filed a bug report yet, and am not aware if this
>    is a gnome problem or a garnome problem.  Hopefully it was fixed in the
>    5/9/02 gnome beta?

The 2002-05-09 release was a weekly snapshot; GARNOME 0.9.7 is based on it.
I haven't seen the terminal do that in my build.

> But none of the sound programs will play music.

<snip> explanation.

Not sure; haven't seen this. Have a look through bugzilla to see if you find
anything like it.

       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell