Re: Install REALLY that easy?

begin  Mario Vukelic  quotation:
> You could also look in garnome-0.9.7/gar.conf.mk and locate the
> entry MASTER_SITES. Download the bzip'ed tarballs and put them in
> some dir on your linux box. Then add this dir to FILE_SITES in
> gar.conf.mk. I think this should do it

	The MASTER_SITES in the gar.conf.mk is a last-ditch fallback
mirror.  It is my understanding that GARNOME lacks such a mirror for
at least some packages.  The MASTER_SITES entries in the individual
package makefiles will have the sites that are relevant to each
individual tarball.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end