RE: Install REALLY that easy?

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 19:41, Hastings, Ben (LNG) wrote:

> So, what do I need to download, and what do I need to modify in jdub's files
> to get it to point to the directory I download files to?

Nick already gave one way to do it. You could also look in
garnome-0.9.7/gar.conf.mk and locate the entry MASTER_SITES. Download
the bzip'ed tarballs and put them in some dir on your linux box. Then
add this dir to FILE_SITES in gar.conf.mk. I think this should do it
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government