Re: same error in garnome

Le 2002.05.08 14:33, YuRiX a écrit :
hi olivier, i've just finished to read your post on garnome ml.
except for the language og your make, i got the same error on debian
woody...so your mandrake is not guilty :-))

Do you have the same xterm error ?

so one question : do you find any hack to finisch building sawfish?
no !
if you do a "make -k install" it finish but sawfish don't work, and when I tried to launc aplications from the /garnome/bin file, I got lib errors :

./gnome-cd (gnome-cd:31839): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GdkWindow' /home/nemo/garnome/bin/gnome_segv: error while loading shared libraries: libSM.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm in a gnome 1.4 session

nemo.

--
Olivier Guéry <nemolivier free fr>