Re: gdm and garnome?

<quote who="Aschwin van der Woude">

> I got gdm installed with garnome but it ain't working exactly right. It
> start and so on, I get the greeter on the screen. But authentication is
> not working. gdm.conf doesn't get me any wiser besides the fact all the
> paths point to my garnome installation (/opt/garnome). This seems to be
> correct in general.

You need to add --with-pam-prefix=/etc to the configure line. That will be
in the next version, but I still don't support GDM. :-)

Then you just need to set the environment variables correctly.

> Besides this problem I don't get anti-aliasing to work in the greeter
> either.

More env variable foo.

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus