how to add mirrors???

It seems like when I add a mirror site for MASTER_SITES from gnome.org list, it doesn't add the package name to the directory, so I can't download.  It assumes all the tarballs are rooted at the download mirror.

Example:

MASTER_SITES = http://www.foo.com/gnome2/

***404 Error can't download http://www.foo.com/gnome2/libbonobo-xxx

It should add sources/libbonobo to the path, right?

MASTER_SITES isn't even defined in gar.conf.mk.  Where is it set?

If gnome.org were responsive, I wouldn't worry.  Now I'm just "hammering" it with failed http requests because I can't get a mirror to function.

Fred