Re: Getting started with Garnome.

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 21:32, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> So, which garballs do I need to compile?
>
> meta/gnome-desktop
> meta/gnome-office
>
> How about gnome-fif-toe and gnome-hacker-tools?  Is the later only for
> developing under Gnome 2.0?
>
> What is that meta/kde directory doing there?

Well, it depends which applications you want to use. To get the basic
Gnome environment, you'll need gnome-desktop. The other ones are
optional. You can check which applications will be installed by reading
the Makefile in each of the meta/* directories.

As for KDE - it's nice to keep informed of what KDE looks like these
days, right? Though it's still at 3.0.1 in garnome and 3.0.2 is ready.

Martijn