Re: moving the garnome directory

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 14:20, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Mario J. Borgnia">
>
> > Now, can I copy all the downloaded files into a 'garball' directory
> > like:
> >
> > mv garnome-0.12.0/gnome/*/download/* /temp/garball
> >
> > and use it as source URL for compiling?
>
> (Is it just me, or did I say something about the website and FAQ in my last
> email?)

No, you did not. But in any case, I read the README file, and there is a
bug, it says:

     FILE_SITES = file://$(FILEDIR)/
     file:///home/user/downloads/garnome/

which does NOT work, instead of:

FILE_SITES = file://$(FILEDIR)/ file:///home/user/downloads/garnome/

but, in addition, there is no mention of where to get the garball from,
and that is the origin of my question. Hopefully by making this explicit
in the mail-list, other users will benefit.
Thanks for your help.

> - Jeff
>
> --
>      "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
>                             bulletproof analogue
+---------------------------------+
| Mario J. Borgnia, Ph. D.        |
|                                 |
| Lab of Cell Biology             |
| NIH NCI/CCR                     |
| 50 South Drive Rm 4306 MSC 8008 |
| Bethesda MD 20892-8008          |
|                                 |
| Tel: (301) 594 0563             |
| mborgnia nih gov                |
+---------------------------------+
"Those who would sacrifice
 essential freedoms for temporary
 safety deserve neither."
               -- Benjamin Franklin

..."WHEREAS disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in
barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the
advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech
and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the
highest aspiration of the common people,"...

	-- From the preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights