Re: garnome 0.12 hiccups.....

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:49:45 +1000, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
wrote :

> <quote who="Byron Poland">
>
> > compiled garnome 0.12 on my mandrake 8.2 system, and can't run the
> > font properties control panel, as it segfaults. anyone else
> > experiencing this?
>
> Yeah, quite a few people are. Should be fixed in 2.0.1, but you'll see
> prereleases in upcoming GARNOMEs with it fixed, too.

The odd thing here is that when i manually update the "Makefile" and
"checksums" files in the gnome directory of the 0.11.0 release of
garnome to use gnome 2 final packages (before 0.12.0 is released),
gnome-font-properties work. It segfaults for me only when compiling from
0.12.0. Luckily, I compiled garnome-0.12.0 with another prefix. When i
went back to the earlier complilation from my updated version of garnome
0.11.0, gnome-font-properties doesn't segfault. I think its a garnome
0.12.0 specific problem. Not very sure though. :)

--
Regards,

Jeremy Tan