Re: changing window-manager

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 15:58, Jens Luedicke wrote:
> I have some problems with sawfish and I would
> like to change the window-manager because I can't
> adjust some options (window-title-font, opaque window movement/resizing).

Changing to metacity is fairly easy, just type
   killall sawfish; sleep 2; metacity
However, I wonder if you'll like it more than sawfish, as sawfish is far
more configurable than metacity.

Anyhow, you can try it. You should also consider downloading
metacity-setup. It makes metacity easier to configure.

Martijn