Re: xmlNanoHTTPConnectAttempt ??

<quote who="Stephen M. Gava">

> Alright, I can see I'm looking increasingly dense here... ;^) , trying to
> connect to where exactly? It is happenning, with a long pause, on every
> single scrollkeeper-update -p . (watching it do that again right now)

It's trying to download the DTD or stylesheet for the omf/xml/whatever file
it's working on. That means making a connection the the innurweb. With
catalog files working happily, this wouldn't happen.

Read through some of the stuff here: http://www.xmlsoft.org/

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN