Re: Gnome2 RC2

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> Do you want some help with updating garnome?

Sadly, I actually update it to test the releases. So that part of the work
is *always* already done when the GNOME release comes out. But then I test
the GARNOME side of things (building, dependencies), etc. so you guys have
an easier time... That sometimes gets prioritised out of the way. :-(

Post G2D release, I wanna get some help with the list I posted a couple of
weeks ago.

                    Two words: Japanese technofetishism.