Re: using garnome as default desktop

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> I never really thought that binaries wouldn't work if moved from their
> compiled "installed" location.
>
> Is this for any binary or only ones that need other binaries/libraries?

Every binary needs other binaries/libraries, unless you build your entire
system statically (I've seen it done once, an LFS user had built everything
from the ground up statically because he didn't even read the LFS docs
properly).

Do this:

  ldd $HOME/garnome/bin/gnome-terminal

Problem. :-)

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice