Re: 2 questions...

<quote who="Parrish M Myers">

> I just updated to Garnome-0.10.5 and am tring to find any bugs still
> remaining... rather than simply ask stupid question in bugzilla... I
> thought I would ask theme here.  Two questions:

There's also the bug-squad list and #bugs for this kind of stuff. I'd
recommend reading the archives, etc.

Of course, querying bugzilla for the bugs you've found is not "asking stupid
questions"... It's going to the source! I recommend you do that too.

> 1) Nautilus now has stock buttons (for back, reload, etc...) that I
> can't change anymore with the theme... is this on purpose?

Yeah, theming toolbar icons on a per-component (don't think of Nautilus as
an 'application', it's just part of the desktop) basis is silly. GTK+ has
icon theming capabilities now, so a UI for the feature will be folded in at
some stage, for the entire desktop.

> 2) for some reason I cant assign a keybinging for my Left and Right
> Windows-key... is there some obvious reason for this (control, alt,
> etc... seem to work)

Not sure on this one, check bugzilla.

             "jwz? no way man, he's my idle" - James Wilkinson