2 questions...

Hi,

I just updated to Garnome-0.10.5 and am tring to find any bugs still
remaining... rather than simply ask stupid question in bugzilla... I
thought I would ask theme here.  Two questions:

1) Nautilus now has stock buttons (for back, reload, etc...) that I
can't change anymore with the theme... is this on purpose?

2) for some reason I cant assign a keybinging for my Left and Right
Windows-key... is there some obvious reason for this (control, alt,
etc... seem to work)

Thanks.

=====