Re: Panel

In this case, it seems to be a problem with people installing it fresh.  I
usually dump the source directory and garballs (ie: ~/garnome-0.10.1), but
leave the install dir (in my case: ~/garnome) intact.  Maek seems to be
installing it from scratch every time.  I haven't had a problem with
upgrades.

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's an ungodly playboy matador from the Mississippi delta. She's a
time-travelling mutant bodyguard from a different time and place. They
fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm