Re: Panel

<quote who="Mark McGrew">

> >That's odd, I just installed garnome 0.10.1 and those entries are present
>
> Maybe it has something to do with upgrading vs. a new, first-time
> installation

That's possibly the answer. I generally recommend doing fresh installs
because everything has been changing so rapidly.

When things settle down, I'll put together a better method of upgrading.

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan